Wave Of Protesters

Image

Picketers.jpg

Encounter Conditions

None

Initial Text

A wave of protesters engulfs you. They all wave signs decrying the horrors of Midgard Industries and chant about stopping the same.

The solid wall of people is going to make it pretty hard to make your way out. You're going to need a plan.

Summary of Choices

  1. Join in - If you have a protest sign equipped, increase protest size, otherwise get a protest sign
  2. Depress them - If you have a protest sign equipped, decrease protest size
  3. Pickpocket your way out (evil) - Fight protesters or receive 3? of ancient candybar, metros light, Eclipse
  4. Shoot your way out (evil) - Fight protesters

Choice Text and Results

Join in

(If you have a protest sign equipped)

text

(Otherwise, without a Midgard Security disguise, (and/or high will?))

You wander through the crowd, helping with their chants. After a few minutes a nearby woman hands you a large sign. "Here! Thanks for the extra set of hands!"

You found: PicketSign.jpgprotest sign

(With at least 2 parts of a Midgard Security disguise)

The picketers turn on you, shouting over your words. Along with their normal chants, you receive a fair number of jabs about being a "corp plant" or "Midgard pawn."

Depress them

(If you have a protest sign equipped)

The picketers look at you sadly as you launch into your speech. You describe how they can't stand against Midgard, how they'll never win, and how even the gesture is ultimately futile. As you finish, a few protesters break off from the crowd and wander back towards their dorms.

(Otherwise, with high will)

You wander into the ranks of the protesters. You launch into a long speech about the futility of their efforts.

The gathering picketers encourage you to join in, but they seem a little discouraged by your rant.

(Otherwise, with low will)

The picketers turn on you, shouting over your words. Along with their normal chants, you receive a fair number of jabs about being a "corp plant" or "Midgard pawn."

Pickpocket your way out (evil (1))

(If ??)

You wander through the crowds, dipping your hands into corduroy pockets as you go. It takes a while, but you do come up with some interesting finds.

You found: 3 of ancient candybar, metros light, Eclipse, ?

(Otherwise)

One of the protesters finds you with your hand in her pocket. The whole crowd seems to turn on you as one.

(Fight Protesters)

Shoot your way out (evil)

You rush in to the protesters. Most scatter, but those who remain stand their ground to fight you.

(Fight Protesters)

(Or, with at least 2 parts of a Midgard Security disguise)

As you rush in, the protesters close around you. They raise their fists and their protest signs, surrounding you in a great mass.

(Fight 2 groups of Protesters)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License