Arachnid Alcohol

Image

spider%20lady.jpg

Encounter Conditions

After killing the tiger bothering the bar drone (resets daily).

Initial Text

A woman with spidery legs jutting out of her back is making some rounds, distributing a round of beer. You're not sure if it's celebration for something in particular, but it is free beer.

Summary of Choices

  1. Take the drink - Gain 1 of Cellar Door ale or Cellar Door stout and 4 XP Will
  2. Just chat - Gain 2 XP Will
  3. Mention spider Halloween - (Halloween 2019 only)
  4. Jump her - Fight Spider Patron (sober) or Twisted Patron (Etheric)
  5. Turn it down - Walk Away

Choice Text and Results

Take the drink

She smiles and hands you the beer. As you accept it, she takes a deep breath and says "sorry for being sort of a bitch earlier, not my finest moment" before turning around and disappearing into the crowd as fast as her many limbs can carry her.

You found: 1 of Cellar Door ale, Cellar Door stout

You've earned 4 XP in Will

Just chat

She seems happy enough to talk or, really, mostly drink her martini and listen to you talk. It's nice to actually have someone listen for a change.

You've earned 2 XP in Will

Mention spider Halloween

"Hmmm, really? I'm a bit old for college parties, but the theme is on point."

She smiles faintly, a wistful look in her primary eyes. After a moment, her expression falters.

"I didn't tell you this but… you might want to stay home too. Those parties seem like a magnet for trouble and drone attacks have been on the rise lately, seems like they can't handle people acting erratically."

"Maybe it's a good night to stay in with some spider movies or just hang out here. Hell, it's basically Halloween here every day anyway." Her smile returns, seeming a bit forced.

Jump her

(If sober:)

You jump forward as she stumbles back in shock, glaring at you. She seems to expect you to back down the moment you meet her gaze, but quickly changes her approach when she realizes you're still coming.

(Fight Spider Patron)

(If Etheric:)

You jump forward as she stumbles back in shock, glaring at you. The longer her eyes focus on you, the more her form seems to twist, her implants cracking open to reveal chitin underneath and wriggling limbs pushing out from the side of her skull.

(Fight Twisted Patron)

Turn it down

She frowns a bit. "Fair enough, I guess."

(Walk Away)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License